As a former collegiate coach, I value the unique opportunity coaches have to positively impact the athlete experience and work to support both coaches and teams in pursuit of their greatest success.
Communication is my speciality, people are my passion, and working with others to facilitate positive change is what I do best. Clients typically engage me for:
- personal coaching and development
- workshop design and facilitation
- keynote speaking
- virtual trainings
- communication skill-building
- help navigating difficult conversations or engaging in confrontation for connection
- when they're trying to find the words to deliver their message effectively and efficiently
I utilize dynamic and creative methodologies to focus on client priorities while developing long term excellent behavior that is both self-generating and self-correcting.
I'm experienced with the MBTI, DISC, EQ and Strengths Finder assessments and am a Certified Integral Coach (PCC) through New Ventures West.